The San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership is a regional, not-for-profit corporation supported and directed by its members and committed to the continued successful economic development of the San Gabriel Valley. A collaboration of businesses, local government, higher education institutions, and non-profits, the Partnership pursues this commitment by fostering the success of business, engaging in public policy, marketing the San Gabriel Valley and connecting people, companies, and organizations in the San Gabriel Valley.
The Partnership accomplishes its mission by:
Engaging in Public Policy: The Partnership advocates public policies that create and sustain high quality in a region that is globally competitive.
- Support legislation and public policies that advance our mission
- Provide forums for the discussion of issues of importance to the region
- Communicate information and ideas that enhance the regions understanding of important issues
Marketing the San Gabriel Valley: The Partnership promotes the strategic location, diverse economic base, skilled workforce, comprehensive educational resources and high quality of life in the San Gabriel Valley.
- Market the San Gabriel Valley through a comprehensive website and supporting collateral
- Produce events that highlight the success and benefits of business investment in the region
- Recognize and celebrate excellence and achievement in business and public institutions
Fostering the Success of Business: The Partnership provides professional assistance to companies locating and expanding in the San Gabriel Valley while working proactively to retain existing employers.
- Provide business to business connections
- Facilitate problem solving between business and government agencies
- Provide economic and demographic information
- Provide business access to the resources of the San Gabriel Valley
- Partner with the Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation to provide personal and confidential business assistance
- Identify and share business opportunities
Connecting people, companies, and organizations in the San Gabriel Valley: Partnership members have the opportunity to connect with public and private business leaders in addition to our region's federal and state legislators.
- Establish professional relationships
- Offer unique opportunities to network with key leaders throughout the region