Interested in playing an important role in planning the long-term economic vitality of the San Gabriel Valley? Looking to connect with some of the region's leaders? Ever in need of professional business assistance? Or how about participating in the growth and development of our future leaders?
Some of the benefits of membership with the SGVEP include:
- Access to Region's Leaders: Members have the opportunity to connect with public and private busines leaders in addition to our region's federal and state legislators.
- Public Policy: Members have access to legislative updates and alerts on the region's business development, workforce development, infrastructure and quality of life objectives; and have the ability to bring legislative matters of concern to the Legislative Action Committee for review.
- Economic Reports: The Partnership prepares business surveys and commissions economic, demographic and statistical reports specific to the San Gabriel Valley. This information is readily accessible on our website through the 'Members Only Login'.
- Special Events and Sponsorship Opportunities: The Partnership hosts a number of events throughout the year and provides high-quality programs including the Awards Gala, Opportunities Conference, Economic Outlook, Legislative Networking Reception, Speakers' Luncheons, Legislative Breakfasts and other training and workshops on varied topics of interest to our members. These events represent an outstanding and cost effective opportunity for members to gain prominent exposure and recognition as sponsoring organizations.
- Committees & Coalitions: Members have the opportunity to receive valuable and timely information about new programs, developments, and legislation, while being able to contribute their expertise on specific interests and establishing professional relationships.
To view a complete list of our benefits, please click on any of the classes below or for more details on membership, call Mike Shay at the Partnership office, (626) 856-3400.
Testimonials from Our Members: Why Invest in the Partnership?
The Partnership members shape the economic future of the San Gabriel Valley:
The Partnership is the only organization focused on the long-term economic vitality of the San Gabriel Valley.
"I know I am part of leveraging our individual voices into a powerful voice of influence that gets results.”
Richard Roche, External Affairs Director, AT&T
"The Economic Partnership is a strong voice in promoting the economic growth and the image of the San Gabriel Valley. The San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership is capitalizing on its education asset in attracting jobs and business growth."
Philip Hawkey, Executive Vice President, University of La Verne
Membership connects you to the Valley’s leaders:
No matter who you need to meet, the Partnership can make the connection.
There is no other organization that provides the same unique opportunity to connect and talk with the leaders from business, education, government and non-profit organizations.”
Blaine Fetter, Principal, Samuelson & Fetter, LLC
When your business needs assistance, the Partnership is there to help. The Partnership knows who to call, where to go and what is going on. It is a one stop shop for problem solving.
· Having a permitting problem?
· Need information on land or building expansions?<
· Having problems finding well trained staff?<
· Need data?
“It is good to know that I can just pick up the phone and call the Partnership when I need help.”
Chad Schumacher, Vice President, LA Commercial Banking, City National Bank